Coffee, java, cuppa-joe.
Drip-brewed, percolated, or French-pressed.
Whatever you call it, however you brew it,
if you like it hot and want it on the go, you need a BRUGO travel mug.
Follow these tips for maximum coffee flavor.
1) Start with a clean pot, regardless of what you’ve heard. Residue from previous coffee brewings leaves oils and coffee residue that may cause your coffee to taste off. To clean your pot, use soap sparingly. Be sure to rinse thoroughly, followed by a brief rinse with baking soda and water to neutralize remaining oils.
2) Use filtered water as it's chlorine free. Instead of buying bottled water, purchase a filter for your faucet to remove the chlorine.
3) Purchase high quality coffee, ideally coffee beans instead of ground. The beans retain their flavor longer, leading to a fresh brewed taste. If possible, buy coffee beans between 7 to 10 days after roasting. Store in an airtight ceramic container in a dry dark area, at room temperature.
4) Sip your coffee when it is between 150 to 170 degrees for full flavor. To keep your coffee at the ideal sipping temperature, be sure to invest in a BRUGO mug. The patented temperature chamber cools the coffee to the ideal temperature while the remaining coffee stays warm in the main chamber.
5) Travel and coffee mix well. To avoid spills, try a BRUGO travel mug. The simple to seal lid keeps coffee in the mug and fits into a standard size coffee holder. And, it’s always ready to sip at the perfect temperature.